- Tuple now recognizes virtual webcams. Tools like camo should now work with Tuple.
- Improved copy/paste between machines. You can now cmd + c and cmd + v to sync content between machines.
- Webcam capturing now uses less CPU by sharing GPU memory. Additionally, start up time for webcams should be much snappier.
- Sometimes Tuple windows were unclickable after transitioning to the foreground.
- Adding an observer now works much more reliably.
- Mouse events outside the contents of a call window are now properly ignored.
- When the ‘Play ringtones’ setting is turned off you’ll no longer hear the connection connected/dropped noises.
- Cursor is no longer hidden while painting in full-screen call windows.
- Popover offset on Big Sur will be properly centered.
- Popover arrow will now match the correct purple color.
- Issue where you could no longer scroll popover after viewing Headway on Big Sur.
- Send clipboard feature has transformed into a send url feature. URLs will continue to automatically open when the host has the setting turned on.
- The default cursor mode will be multi-way for new folks using Tuple.
- Moved internal networking APIs and models to C++ in preparation for the Linux app.
- Tuple now only supports macOS 10.14.4+.