- We now support partial screensharing.
- Webcam streams now scale to fill the window (on the receiving side).
- Tuple now connects much quicker after losing internet access.
- Tuple launches a bit faster than before.
- Auto-login now waits for your internet to be reachable.
- Errors which occur during sign-in are now a bit more precise.
- Crash which could occur if on a network which hijacks HTTP responses (e.g. public WiFi with a web login interface).
- Regression where friends who are your teammates would also appear in the teammates section.
- Fixed bug where Tuple may need to be restarted after waking up from sleep.
- Friends who are busy on a call are now shown consistently in the UI.
- Failed SSO logins no longer put the app in an unusable state.
- Contact list is now more responsive for large teams.