Tuple’s Pair Programming Guide (wip)
Tips, tutorials, and resources for thoughtful pair programmers
- The Case For Pair Programming
- Your First Pairing Session
- A Pairing Session Template
- Styles of Pairing
- Pairing Antipatterns
- Lesser-Known Benefits of Pairing
- How To Pair With A Junior Dev
- Scientific Research Into Pairing
- Great External Resources
Our goal is to make this a comprehensive guide for thoughtful programmers who care about pairing well.
If this guide isn’t sufficiently awesome, or you need to go elsewhere for additional info, that’s a bug. Please open an issue and let us know what we should add.