- Mouse Scroll Wheel Support. Still known issues with acceleration values from macOS.
- Use DirectX for screen capture instead of GDI. Less CPU and avoids “cursor flicker”.
- Race condition that can cause the guest mouse/paint mode to be ignored when sharing from Windows
- Some cases where windows can’t come to the front, fallback to flashing the window
- Intermittent crash on new calls
- Screen View Window buttons not visually responding to being clicked on slower systems
- Scale remote cursors up for higher DPI displays
- Keep the host cursor position up-to-date when the guest takes control of the cursor